Saturday 25 August 2012

Most bizarre reasons why guys break-up with girls


What is the most bizarre reason a guy has ever given you for breaking up with you? Here are some interesting ones I have heard of:

ü  “You are a virgin, and I don’t need a virgin girl right now. I just wanted to have fun”

ü  For asking me I had taken my bath

ü  “You take life too seriously – why are you studying for a professional qualification?”

ü  “You are too good for me, I don’t deserve you!”

ü  “You are all grown up and independent; I preferred you when I used to buy you everything including your tooth brush.”

ü  I’m very used to my space now and don’t want to share

ü  “Some people are really good together but just cannot be together”– what exactly does that mean?

ü  “In all our years of dating, you never told me that you love me.” But I told you I don’t believe in love, haven’t you read my post titled: Love vs. Romance?

Love is an ACT and not a WORD. The truth is, a man will come up a bizarre excuse if he’s irresponsible and afraid of a commitment. So, Ladies, don’t beat yourself up if you have been a victim. You’ve got only life … live it big time!

 If you’ve got any bizarre experiences, feel free to share in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment